Friday, January 17, 2014

"Daily Report"

01/16/2014
-------------------------------------------

7255 KHz 7:30 AM Synopsis

WA6MFJ - Spreading the 40 meter Gospel!  Communicating the true way to salvation (while mentioning the Mother Hubbards)!

Franktard and Anal Dumpling try to spit on each other, but they're both in the sand box at different times.

A few stations are M.I.A. (marijuana intoxicated always).

-------------------------------------------

Looks like FCC problems for N6UGY, Doper Dennis.  It appears that someone in the bureau is looking closely at DD and in fact his renewal is being held up.  The Bureau received his application on the 16th of December and processing should have been completed by now. Something must be up!

Action Date                            Action Type

2013-12-16         RECRO - Renewal Only Received


2013-12-17         ALOFF - Offlined for Alert List Review


2013-12-17         ENFOFF - Offlined for Enforcement Bureau Action


2013-12-17         RDLCOM - Redlight Review Completed

Of course the Mother Hubbards may know a little more than is being posted above and will report "the rest of the story" when confirmed.

-------------------------------------------

The "emails" by request.



Ms. Smith- I will answer your question, NO there is no validity to interfering with any net. 3.840 is a rag chew frequency and has been for years, I have NEVER heard nets on that frequency.  Do you approve of the E-mail I received from W7BZI? I never heard of him till I received his false accusations and threatening E-mail. He sounded like a nut job to me.  Are you aware that someone has thousands of recordings that get played over and over on 3.840 of hundreds  of HAMS saying everything you can imagine every night, I mean every night and on other bands including 160m  80m  40m  and even  20m,  I'm hearing them now as I'm typing you this letter to you on 3.840.  So if someone is playing recordings of me on other frequencies I have no control over that.  I did turn in my License to you for this very reason.  You or (The FCC) would not do anything about them and the constant jamming is still going on to this day.  It was my fault I allowed them to get to me.  I was very disappointed when I asked you to reinstate my license and you would not due to the fact to much time had lapsed.  I was not told when I turned in my license of any "time period" to get it back and you did nothing to help me even when I asked you several times.  Your response to me was I must go re-test so I did.  I was disappointed only because it was an advanced class license.  I know you could have reinstated it just as easy as it was canceled.  As to the part about encouraging others on how to operate their station it would be the same as me trying to tell you how to do your job. I am only responsible for my station and no one else's. 

In closing I feel It's not my job to tell other Hams how to operate there stations or what they can or can't say, and it is NOT for WA7BZI to tell me how to operate mine.  I have never written a letter to the FCC about another Ham and never will because I know it would just be a waste of time for us both.  However, I have had to waste our time replying to letters like this one. 

Frank *******  KK6FR 

On Jan 13, 2014, at 12:46 PM, FCCHAM wrote:


Mr. ******* – this IS Laura Smith and yes, you WILL respond to my questions.  For the record, my title is Special Counsel, Enforcement Bureau, Federal Communications Commission.  My office is located at 1270 Fairfield Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325 and my direct dial phone number is **************.  Oh, and my email is: laura.smith@fcc.gov.  FCCHAM is the publically available email box here at the Commission and I happen to be monitoring it today. 

I suppose since you surrendered your license to me – I can prove it really is Laura Smith.  Ok, here is your proof:  over a year ago you and I spoke on the phone about surrendering your license (you were angry at the time), you followed up with an email about it indicating you wanted to cancel the license and I had the Wireless Bureau cancel the license that day.

If you would like I would be happy to send you a certified letter but since you just got your license back, do you really want to go down that path all over again and end up with another open file here at the Commission?  Just answer my questions – is there any validity to the allegations that you have been deliberately interfering with the Net?  If you wish, you may respond to my direct email box if you still feel there is some question as to my identity.

Laura Smith

From: Frank *************************
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 1:37 PM
To: FCCHAM
Subject: Re: 3.840 Khz MALICIOUS AMATEUR RADIO ACTIVITY

Nice try,  First mistake:  No mention of a part 97 rule violation,  2nd mistake No mention of a frequency in the body of the text or the net in question.  3rd mistake Laura Smith would only respond in a professional manner with her tittle and not in the middle of an E-mail. There are many more mistakes so do your homework next time. Are you really that stupid? or do you really think everyone else is? 
Do yourself a favor, Go get a life.

On Jan 13, 2014, at 8:21 AM, FCCHAM wrote:

Mr. *********:  Are you interfering with the Net?  Or worse, are you encouraging others to operate in violation of our rules by “egging” them on and inviting “requests” for non-identifying individuals to operate over the top of the Net?  Both of those actions would constitute a violation of the Commission’s rules.

Laura Smith

From: Frank **************
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 12:43 AM
To: ***
Cc: FCCHAM
Subject: Re: 3.840 Khz MALICIOUS AMATEUR RADIO ACTIVITY

I don't know who you think you are, But you can go piss up up a rope. Just some "friendly advice"  But I do have a suggestion for you if you don't like what you here simply use your VFO that came with your radio. If you have so much energy to put forth go find the "Recording guy" or the "Jonny stocker" Or better yet sell off all your antennas and radio equipment it sounds like you can't handle the drama…  "just some friendly advice"
On Jan 5, 2014, at 9:24 PM, **** wrote:


January 05, 2014

AMATEUR RADIO STATION ‘KK6FR’
FRANK *********
PO BOX ********
PHELAN, CA 92329

Hey Frank… I DON’T KNOW “WHO” YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE, BUT HERE’S SOME FRIENLY ADVICE:

YOU NEED TO CEASE AND DESIST NOW FROM 3840 Khz, or ANY OTHER FREQUENCY upon which you are transmitting in violation of Part 97.

Same thing if you’re also participating in the mess on 3908 in the interference of the WARFA NET.

I don’t know from where you came, but your FOUL MOUTH and diatribe on 3840 is not appreciated by the amateur radio community.

IF YOU CAN’T CLEAN YOUR ACT UP AND COMPLY WITH COMMON DECENCY AND MORALS AND FOLLOW THE RULES, TAKE YOUR ANTENNAS DOWN AND GET OFF THE AIR. CHOOSE ANOTHER ‘HOBBY’. WE DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE OF YOUR IDLE, USELESS CRAP AND CUSSING ON THE AIRWAVES.

THE AMATEUR RADIO COMMUNITY ISN’T GOING TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ANY LONGER.

YOUR FOUL MOUTH HAS GOTTA GO. IF YOU CAN’T BE A NORMAL LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN, FOLLOW THE RULES AND COMMON SENSE, THEN GET THE HELL OFF THE AIR!

YOUR ‘EGGING ON’ THE MUSIC JAMMERS, BY ASKING FOR “REQUESTS” IS NOT ONLY ABERRANT, IT MEANS THAT YOU FRANK HAVE A FEW SCREWS LOOSE AND ARE PART OF THE OVERALL PROBLEM.

IF YOU CAN’T FOLLOW THE RULES, GET OFF THE AIR. GO AWAY! NOBODY IS IMPRESSED WITH YOUR 4-LETTER VOCABULARY. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE 7-WORDS YOU CAN’T SAY ON TV, DON’T BE DOING IT ON THE HAM BANDS. GO TALK DIRTY TO YOUR GIRL FRIEND – IF YOU HAVE ONE.  WE DON’T WANT TO BE HEARING ANY MORE OF YOUR FOUL ‘FUCK’ LANGUAGE ON THE AIR AGAIN. YOU GOT THAT?

HEY, IF YOU’RE MAN ENOUGH, HERE’S A “THANK YOU” UP FRONT. IF YOU CAN’T OR WON’T ACCEPT THIS FRIENDLY ADVICE, THEN YOU’RE A LOT DUMBER THAN WE THOUGHT.

WE’RE ALL ABOUT CLEANING UP THE MESS ON 3840… AND THAT MEANSEVERY PARTICIPANT. IF YOU’RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN YOUARE STILL PART OF THE PROBLEM.

73/JOHN
W A 7 B Z I

________________________



Dear Mr. Prukop: I read the emails that you sent to Frank ******* and Laura Smith, in which you accused me of jamming. I just wanted to tell you that I don't jam. I am a very good operator, and have been a ham far longer than you have. I am going to keep operating my station just the way I have been doing. I am not going to make any changes in my operating practices.

Thank you for reading.

Bill *********, W6WBJ


-----------------------------

Dear Ms. Smith: I just read your hugely entertaining email exchange with Frank ******* yesterday, in which you ask him if he is interfering with "the Net". I just wanted to let you know that there is no such thing as "the Net" on ham radio. There are a great number of so-called "nets". Most or all of them claim to be performing some kind of public service, but in reality they do not do so. They claim this only because they want to make a priority claim to the frequency and run off anybody they don't happen to like.

In this regard, please see the report of Raymond A. Kowalski, a former FCC Official and attorney (who is now employed by the law firm of Eckert Seamans Cherin and Mellot, LLC in Washington, D.C.), concerning his investigation into the interference claims of the California amateur radio association, or "net", known as "WESCARS" on the 40-meter amateur band; commonly known as "the Kowalski report".
Please remember that Part 97 establishes identical operating rights and privileges for all licensees of a given class. It doesn't permit a certain group of hams to declare a frequency off-limits to other hams, and it is not significant that they may choose to call themselves a "net" because it is strictly a self-serving denomination.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Bill *******, W6WBJ








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing full names and phone numbers will be deleted.